I nostri ospiti sono tutti speciali e sono sempre lì, pronti
- a riempirci di complimenti
- a ringraziarci per la nostra cordialità, ospitalità e disponibilità
Il piacere più bello e gratificante è quando DECIDONO di TORNARE A TROVARCI.
Parecchi ritornano e ci scelgono ancora una volta.
Oggi dedico il post ancora una volta a loro che dopo alcuni mesi son ritornati.
Vi ho già parlato in questo post, precedentemente lo scorso anno:
E' una vera fortuna aver conosciuto queste persone così speciali e ancor di più di averle riviste.
E' bellissimo scambiarsi abitualmente email, foto, pensierini...
La famiglia Barbaro vi ringrazia ancora una volta per tutto!
Grazie mille!
Famiglia Barbaro
From Tripadvisor
I visited Gradelle Pennino for the first time six months ago and was so blown away that I went back as a birthday treat to myself! The B and B just gets better! They have new, well equipped rooms that having been lovingly built and decorated by the family and are a great addition to the rooms they already had. For example, there is a deluxe double bedroom with en suite bathroom that rivals the best hotel bathrooms I have ever seen and there is a single bedroom complete with its own shower and toilet too! All the rooms are light, quiet and airy with TVs, plenty of storage, hairdryers, and interior design touches that make you feel right at home straightaway. The plants on the terrace are growing beautifully and it was a treat to sit on the terrace for breakfast in the warm April sun. Breakfast is still topnotch with Paola's famous cakes, amazing bruschetta, cornetti - the list is endless and ALL a delight!
Nothing compares to B&B Gradelle Pennino. Paola and Guiseppe are the perfect hosts and I cannot wait to see them again at the B&B soon.
I've said it before, I'll say it again: when you're in Matera, you must stay at B&B Gradelle Pennino!!
![]() |
| bentornata Rebecca! |
^__^














Nessun commento:
Posta un commento